As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1600+ employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there
What you will be expected to do:
A Manager, Managed Services is responsible for managing the entire service delivery for a Global Strategic Client in the APJ region.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the team while ensuring all the team members are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding project
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for the members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Be a subject matter expert on the Sprinklr platform and guide the team with the best practices and solution
- Design and configure the appropriate solution on the Sprinklr platform as per the customer requirement
- Work with the engineering team to coordinate enhancements needed on the platform in order to deliver customers’ requirements
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Structure and execute enterprise level service delivery processes to provide scalable business solutions for fortune 500 companies.
- Ensure regional account alignment and ownership
- Weekly meetings with success and sales leaders to update the progress on the account
- Serve as the first escalation point for customer issues ensuring quick resolution
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- 6-10 Years of relevant work experience
- 2-4 years Prior project management experience ideally in high paced SAAS, Technology, or Marketing environment.
- 3-7 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation, consulting Strength in Social Reporting and Analytics
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience, MBA is a Plus
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.