As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern channels helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Sprinklr is 2,400+ employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. Sprinklr is positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organisations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognised brands around the world, including Nike, Google, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Apple, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50, revolutionising customer engagement in 75+ countries.
Meet our Advertising Product Specialist Team!
We ensure that every stakeholder maximises their usage of the platform and understands how Sprinklr can help them achieve their strategic objectives with regards to the advertising module. Our main goal is to deliver hands-on client support to ensure customer satisfaction that leads to platform adoption and account growth.
Our KPIs are focused on platform consumption & adoption, revenue retention & growth. We never lose a customer, and constantly demonstrate value.
What You'll Do
We are looking for someone who can ensure the following outcomes for every customer:
- Deliver Value: Be able to deliver on, and communicate the value associated with the customer’s investment in advertising within the Sprinklr platform to guarantee retention & customer growth.
- Drive Adoption: Drive adoption and usage of new products and features across multiple business units, teams, and markets within a single customer.
- Establish Relationships: Establish and nurture relationships built on trust with every new customer, develop client and agency champions, and identify key stakeholders.
- Strategic Advertising Partner: Become your customer’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Sprinklr.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every customer derives the most value possible from the platform leading to retention.
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate customers' requirements to generate an end-to-end advertising solution.
- Analyse and elevate customer’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of upsell or cross-sell.
- Act as day-to-day contact for Ads stakeholders, agencies and System Administrators.
- Assist teams in building social media advertising campaigns across the social channels for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and find suitable campaigns which could benefit from utilising AI to drive ROAS
- Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
- Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package.
- Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Provide on-going training support and ad hoc training sessions to always keep customers educated on Sprinklr know-hows.
- Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2-3+ years of experience in paid social account management at a brand, agency or technology.
- Experience of building and optimising paid social campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
- Ability to identify and clearly articulate issues clients are facing and plans on how to solve them.
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, teach clients how to maximise platform performance.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok).
- Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business preferred
- 4-year college / university degree
You Know You're Successful If
- The depth, breadth and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing.
- Customers add new licenses, modules and services to their package.
- Constantly coming up with new strategies that are adopted by your clients and peers.
- Stakeholders participate in Sprinklr events and case studies.
- Your platform and industry knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.