As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Digital Campaign Producer
Sprinklr is looking for a Digital Campaign Producer to join a growing digital marketing team at a top-tier global software company. This role will focus on supporting digital demand generation needs of various product lines at Sprinklr. Serving as a cross-functional mesh point between digital marketing and our integrated marketing, product marketing and content teams, this person will own campaign execution on digital channels end-to-end from website page building, email sends, webinar setup, digital ad coordination, and project management. This person will have strong interpersonal skills, thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and can balance critical thinking with creative ideation– all with exceptional
execution and follow-through.
● Coordinate and implement marketing assets on digital channels
● Build landing pages in our content management system (CMS) to support campaigns
● Report digital campaigns performance back to product line stakeholders
● Work closely with subject matter experts (SME) on the digital marketing team to launch and optimize world campaigns across paid, earned, and owned channels for your product line
● Become an expert using Sprinklr’s marketing platform for our own marketing efforts
● Represent the digital marketing team in campaign planning and communicate with product line stakeholders to ensure our requirements are meet
● Practice extreme ownership of deadlines and outcomes. Communicate risks and expectations clearly and frequently
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or business
● 6-12 months experience in digital marketing through internships or working in the field is preferred
● Expertise with audience research processes and tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush or AHREFs
● Intermediate knowledge of web analytics software such as Google Analytics
● Some knowledge of digital ad channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or LinkedIn Ads
● Experience in CMS systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, or WebFlow
● Strong data analytics and Microsoft Excel skills
● Can-do attitude with a willingness to self-educate and work early morning hours as needed to align with a global team
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.