As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The EMEA Payroll Analyst will manage and take full responsibility for Sprinklr's payroll operations in the region and will provide support with other ad-hoc Payroll/Finance projects. S/he will ensure each stage of the payroll process is properly actioned, that all Sprinklrites are paid correctly and timely, and that appropriate information is provided to benefits providers, government agencies and pension schemes. The EMEA Payroll Manager will also be required to provide backup support to APAC.
- Collection of all new hire and leaver change of status forms, and awards notifications.
- Collection of referral and commission bonus data.
- Running monthly absence reports from Sprinklr’s HRIS.
- Running and management of monthly timesheets, highlighting discrepancies and misalignments if any.
- Pulling monthly general reports for Sprinklr entities, including salary, bonuses, awards, holiday equivalents, salary deductions, etc.
- Reconciliation of payroll data and benefit amendments on a monthly basis with benefits providers.
- Answering all queries from external payroll providers in EMEA (UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Dubai, Denmark), prior and post payroll monthly run.
- Advising leaders, employees and line managers on issues of pay, tax, National Insurance, pension and other voluntary deductions. This involves interpreting legislation and regulations of all relevant countries to ensure correct guidance is provided.
- Taking charge of the company benefit schemes and partnering with the C&T Benefits Team, making sure EMEA-wide medical and pension processes are managed properly.
- Working with the C&T function by updating all benefits providers with any employee changes, approving and processing the monthly deductions.
- Manage the payroll input into systems; continually reviewing processes and working practices to ensure Sprinklr maintains an up-to-date, effective payroll service, whilst protecting payroll integrity and security.
- Liasing with external agencies (e.g. HMRC and their European equivalents) to plan new initiatives, verify information held by Sprinklr in respect of employment, tax, National Insurance and pension schemes; ensuring monthly and annual returns are correct and on time.
- Proactively improving processes, removing inefficiencies and updating C&T and Finance stakeholders on changes to legislation and industry best practice.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Minimum of 6 years’ EMEA experience of payroll management in an international organization.
- In-depth understanding of France and UK payrolls is essential.
- Good IT skills, experience of supporting implementation of new payroll systems beneficial.
- ADP and/or WorkDay experience is preferable.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of European payroll rules and regulations.
- Highly proficient in interpreting new rules and regulations as well as implementation of new processes.
- Ability to review and challenge historic processees/ways of working to create streamlined practices.
- Ability to meet multiple and tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and liaise with multiple stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Appreciation for variances of processes/procedures in different countries and cultures.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Qualification: CA Inter/CWA Inter/M’com
- Experience-6-8 years of international payroll preferably EMEA payroll and benefit
- Knowledge of legislation associated with the payroll and benefits of EMEA regions is plus.
- Desirable: Educated to degree level
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.