As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer and Operations Engineer to deliver BI Analytic and Reporting solutions, as well as manage overall BI Operations. In this role, you should have a background in Data Visualizations & Reporting, Business Analysis and Operations. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator, and also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude.
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor to a newly established BI function within our internal organization, and work closely with leaders to ensure that we set ourselves out to be a respected partner in the company.
For BI Analytics Solutions, we are looking for someone who can develop advanced reporting and analytic dashboards in fulfillment of business requirements. Specifically, this individual will:
- Work closely with stakeholders to take in business ask(s), ensure shared understanding of the context for the ask(s), and translate them to technical and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate closely with internal data engineering, architectural and data science colleagues to build out data frameworks to support reporting needs.
- Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Ensure that best practices in back-end reporting infrastructures and front-end reporting visualizations are infused throughout their work.
- Maintain a close eye on performance and functionality, and employ the proper processes to ensure data validation and integrity are core to all published reports.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization, improved speed of delivery, reliability and automation.
- Support POCs through data analysis, data validation and data mapping.
- Troubleshoot any issues that come in with respect to BI reporting or contributing underlying data.
To support overall BI Operations, this person will partner closely with their Senior Director to track and manage BI Operations. This will include:
- Ensuring that technical documentation is supported and maintained for all analytic reporting.
- Developing and maintaining analytics on license utilization throughout the organization.
- Providing input on the best or preferred approaches to providing access to reports.
- Maintaining a pulse on data source utilization, performance across all reports, server usage, and overall health of the BI & Reporting infrastructure.
- Working closely with Sr. Director and Data Governance to ensure that current data management processes are using the most up-to-date data sources and are in alignment with the most up-to-date governing policies.
- Developing and delivering actionable insights to leaders on state-of-the-state, opportunities for improvement and efficiencies, and
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence capabilities within the organization to help us make better decisions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI, along with knowledge of administration/architecture.
- Experience with cloud-based architectures, such as AWS and Snowflake, is a huge plus.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.