As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who We Are
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, helping the world’s most valuable companies make their customers happier. Sprinklr is 2,000+ employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide immediate, personalized and consistent experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 35+ social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage and improve customer experiences at scale. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for an experienced creative production or operations professional to manage logistics, capacity balancing, agency resources, and cross-team dependencies and communication for Marketing’s Content and Creative Services teams. Reporting to the VP of Content and Creative Services, the Creative Production Director will be obsessed with developing and maintaining processes, creating efficiencies, and improving communication within teams and across the organization. Able to juggle many balls simultaneously, the Creative Production Director will keep their eye on the big picture without ever losing track of all the details at hand.
Working within our Agile Marketing pod methodology, the Creative Production Director will be responsible for understanding the breadth of campaign demands across the product and field pods, and working closely with Content, Messaging, Design, and Localization Directors to manage resources; coordinate Creative and Editorial review processes; and liaise with cross-functional Marketing leaders. S/he will keep all of the trains running on time while empowering writers and designers to spend the majority of their own time focused on executing creative work — so that the team is collectively able to meet or exceed aggressive volume goals. The Creative Production Director will be comfortable and adept at giving direction; setting timelines; and applying pressure/delivering feedback to junior and senior co-workers with just the right balance of assertiveness and tact.
You Will Be Responsible for:
- Working with Editorial Content, Messaging/Copy, and Art Directors to manage capacity — tracking available bandwidth against demand and helping to secure additional resources as needed.
- Project managing creative requests — tracking and managing projects through reviews, approval, and distribution of final assets.
- Monitoring sprint priorities coming out of each pod and tracking progress towards deadlines, proactively flagging resource conflicts and other potential roadblocks.
- Project managing complex creative requests that may span multiple groups, ensuring that proper briefs are in place and facilitating collaboration.
- Setting expectations with internal clients — providing a buffer for the creative team while negotiating timeline and scope specifics.
- Bringing support and/or pressure to the creative team to meet those timelines, respecting the creative process while tactfully enforcing accountability.
- Mastering Sprinklr’s Marketing product, and managing all requests and ongoing projects in this single-source-of-truth platform.
- Coordinating communication and dependencies for projects that involve several teams, or campaigns that have interdependent components.
- Assessing all workflows and processes currently in place and adapting them as necessary to drive better communication and maximize efficiency and output.
- Facilitating Creative and Editorial review processes with the goal of keeping projects on track while helping the team ensure quality and consistency across workstreams.
- Assisting with maintenance of editorial calendar and content review/refresh cycles, along with larger content and web roadmaps.
- Working with Content, Copy, Localization, and Design Directors to build smooth processes for determining what content gets localized, and how requests and deliverables flow.
- Partnering with teams to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement, and driving towards documented SLAs that will inform capacity management and commitments to other teams.
- Bringing a positive, solution-oriented mindset to tackling problems while helping to unify and motivate colleagues.
- Coordinating the onboarding of new vendors, agencies, and freelancers, as well as ongoing statements of work and invoices.
- Monitoring overall budgets across Content and Creative Services teams, as well as our spend on complex, longer term projects.
- Playing a heavy project management role in complex projects such as the Forbes CMO report and partner content initiatives that require cross-company collaboration.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation as well as style and brand guidelines across all teams.
- Creating and maintaining measurement methods to ensure the team’s work supports company and department KPIs.
Your Qualifications Should Include::
- 6+ years’ experience managing a fast-paced creative or other marketing team where you've made significant and tangible improvements to existing operations.
- A clear track record of success as a proactive project manager and leader in a cross-functional creative team.
- B2B experience in a technology or SaaS environment.
- A demonstrated comfort level with managing large volumes of projects with tight deadlines, and effectively communicating business needs to diverse stakeholders.
- The ability to thrive in the face or organized chaos, and a love of managing operations and solving capacity and coordination challenges.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A proven ability to work through deadline and bandwidth-oriented friction with other teams.
- A knack for building systems that bring incremental and exponential improvements.
- Deep knowledge of creative teams/workflow with an emphasis on management of digital projects
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.