Intro: At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together Ð across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care Ð to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building Ð it is core to who we are as a company.
As a Demo Engineer, you will partner with the Sprinklr Solution Consulting team to develop innovative solutions for new and existing customers. In this hands-on role, you will become an expert in Sprinklr’s platform and learn how to position the product in a sales environment to secure the technical win and drive revenue. You will develop compelling product demonstrations, tailored customer insights and proposals to show customers how Sprinklr can impact their business. You will work closely with the Product team to make sure that all the latest features are set up in the demo platform the Solution Consulting team uses on a daily basis. You will also build internal productivity tools leveraged by your peers on the Solutions Consulting team to scale our fast growing business. Consider this your introduction to the Solutions Consulting sales role - spend some time learning and grow an exciting career at Sprinklr as you will be mentored by several Solution Consultants.
Work with Solutions Consultants across the globe to:
- Understand customer goals and challenges to create innovative and impactful demos in Sprinklr. Increase sales success and productivity by improving demo quality.
- Engineer creative solutions to highlight the value of Sprinklr and distinguish us from the competition.
- Become a go-to expert on the Sprinklr platform.
- Develop tailored customer insights content to support pipeline generation and value realization for prospects and customers.
- Provide thought leadership on demo development and execution. Identify opportunities for automation and repeatable processes and content.
- Develop demonstration preparation skills and presentation skills.
- Participate in the proposal preparation process to support winning new business.
Work with the Product team in India to:
- Work with product team to list and prioritize upcoming features to build them in the demo platform
- Provide feedback from the field to the engineering team to improve product
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in social media, digital marketing, customer service, digital advertising and/or research and analytics
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exemplary verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with and understanding of Cloud applications/platforms is a plus
- You are: Technically savvy and love solving problems with technology; curious; detail oriented; a self-starter; self learner; motivated and passionate about technology
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more socialÑtogether.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.