As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Senior Director Web and Marketing Ops
Remote position, Utah is preferred.
Sprinklr is looking for a marketing technologist to lead the design, build, and growth of marketing technology used to scale our channels, customer data, and lead operations. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing this person will build and lead a team of web engineers, marketing operations SME’s and website optimizers, and product managers. Sprinklr’s unique position as a leading marketing technology platform will enable our team to leverage and improve our own platform as well as integrate it with other leading technologies.
- Own Sprinklr.com through a Manager of Website Ops and tech lead. Own the CMS (Contentful), Analytics stack (Google Marketing Suite), choose and implement a data pipeline and CDP tool (Segment, Telium, mParticle, etc)
- Own lead flow and marketing operations through a Manager of Marketing Automation to our world-class SDR team. Design the path forward for Marketing operations using Sprinklr’s own tools, Salesforce, LeanData, and a Marketing Automation Tool of our choice
- Manage customer and prospect privacy, collection, tracking, and deletion in accordance with GDPR, CCPA, and other local privacy regulations
- Work closely with channel subject matter experts (SME) on the digital marketing team to enable tracking, data flows, and reporting
- Work closely with Sales Ops and SDR leaders for tracking, processes, and SLAs for marketing sourced leads, opportunities, and revenue
- Evaluate the evolving MarTech space to find the best tools to enable our marketing organization to deliver a high volume of high-quality This may include but not limited to lead enrichment, new marketing automation channels like direct mail or SMS, or new website technologies
- Practice extreme ownership of deadlines and outcomes. Communicate risks and expectations clearly and frequently. Celebrate wins and own mistakes.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing technology preferably in the B2B software space
- Deep expertise with Salesforce data structure and automation. You should know the standard objects by heart and have experience designing customizations
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and App analytics such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, or Amplitude
- Intermediate knowledge of advertising data landscape. DMP’s, Conversion APIs, 1st and 3rd party tracking schemes, and offline conversion imports
- Intermediate knowledge with CMS systems like Contentful (preferred), Content Stack, Adobe Experience Manager, or WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of legacy B2B Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua as well as some experience with newer platforms like HubSpot, Autopilot or Customer.io
- Experience with data pipeline, tag management, and CDP tools like Segment, Telium or mParticle
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communication, or business
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.