As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Recruiter to join our fast growing team based out of Gurugram/Bangalore. You will be owning the full recruitment cycle from sourcing through offer management and beyond for our Support Organisations. You will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for developing and executing on an integrated recruitment strategy which is essential for the growth of Sprinklr.
What you’ll do?
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class talent.
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of niche and complex roles.
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Sprinklr.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
- Collaborate with extended TA teams/colleagues to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of talent.
Who you are & what qualifies you for this role
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting for high volume (or high touch point) roles in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong relationship and consultative skills - working with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability to influence, inform and negotiate. ● Adept at navigating, maintaining and reporting through Applicant Tracking Systems (eg: Greenhouse and any other tools Sprinklr may use)
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 7 to 12 years of experience working in an agile tech environment and understanding of the associated nuances
- Driven by results and relentlessly striving for performance.
- Adaptable, ability to navigate through ambiguity and complex hiring scenario
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.