As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
• You will be a trusted and integral part of the pre-sales process and own the technical win. The sales team depends on you to deliver on this promise. This is how you help the business drive growth. You can flag problems early-stage so they can be tackled and addressed in a timely manner. You also partner with the extended post sales team to find new customer opportunities
• You will help the customer understand what they need, and you will demonstrate business value through the product/platform. You connect Sprinklr’s product capabilities to their business key objectives and their use cases. You use Sprinklr’s persona-based use cases (PBUCS) to identify and validate value via a technical event with the customer. You show the value of the Sprinklr platform to the customer vs. demonstrating features and functionality.
• You will be the trusted advisor role with the technical champion on the account.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
● You have exceptional communication skills - you can take a big complicated idea and tell the customer what they need to care about and why, in a simple manner. You demonstrate credibility with the customer, and focus on customer value.
● You have deep knowledge of the Sprinklr platform. You have previous experience successfully learning and selling software. You are able to position the entire platform: 5 products, 17 features, 45 PBUCs and be able to effectively demonstrate for the customer.
● You display Grit and Proactivity. You are able to go find what you need and build connections without anyone telling you to do it. You commit to doing what it takes to make the team and the deal successful.
● You are a team player. Sales is a team sport! With the Account Executive leading the sales process, you will do what you can to help the team be successful and manage expectations with the team on what you need to be successful as well.
● Coachability and continuous learning- you crave feedback, because you will get a lot of it in this role. You listen to the feedback, determine what needs to change, and make it happen. A learning mindset and a drive to be better every day is critical in this role. You know your strengths and use them for the good of the client and the sales process.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.