As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a senior engineer who can handle the challenges of managing, optimizing, and scaling a very large SaaS platform. We have a very large cloud infrastructure and a globally distributed team. We work with large enterprise customers and we are integrated with all major modern channels including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, alt. Daily we process billions of transactions, we handle petabytes of data and have thousands of servers running in multiple geo regions in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow the hardware and software infrastructure that runs our high-volume, high-availability SaaS solution hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Quickly troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware, software and performance issues.
- Implement automation and industry best practices to run our large scale, rapidly growing infrastructure with minimum human intervention.
- Develop new operational procedures and best practices for problems that haven’t been solved before.
- Provide feedback to third party vendors to help them improve their solutions to keep up with the Sprinklr needs.
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancement, capacity optimization, and configuration management of systems and applications.
- Deliver a secure platform. Follow security best practices. Provide support for security certification processes. Implement and maintain security controls, including IDS and IPS.
- Implement instrumentation and automation for tracking our platform usage
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Support, Technical Consultant, Customer Success, and Development teams to resolve application issues and plan for changes, upgrades, enhancements, and new customer provisioning.
- Document operational procedures.
- Provide off-hours operational support on a rotating schedule.
- Manage your own workflow and priorities based on departmental and organizational priorities. Complete work with minimal supervision.
- Follow industry trends and developments to provide new ideas and recommendations on processes and products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Currently practicing DevOps methodology
- Mastery of AWS or Azure cloud services, especially storage, servers, load balancers, and content distribution networks provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Enjoy coding and scripting to automate infrastructure and application management tasks. We are working with very large scale deployment, it is not practical to manually perform application, infrastructure, and system management tasks.
- Hands-on experience on any provisioning tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Perl
- Proven experience working with Unix/Linux systems
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team player and with a strong interest in taking on new challenges
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Good understanding of infrastructure domain (DNS, TCP/IP, Load Balancing, Security, RESTful services…)
- Experience with high traffic large-scale applications and associated technologies
In addition to the above requirements the ideal candidate should have the following:
- Experience administering (Backup, Restoration, Sharding) databases and data services such as Mongo, MySQL, ElasticSearch, and Solr.
- Strong Experience in ElasticSearch optimization and development is a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis
- Experience in managing a 24/7 SaaS application with thousands of servers and Petabytes of data.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting network issues ( tcp/ip ) by using various open-source tools like tcpdump, traceroute, etc.
- Experience managing operations in heterogeneous environments spanning multiple systems, programming languages, and back-end data stores.
- Ability to independently prioritize work and implement resolution plans quickly without oversight.
- Strong organizational habits and time management.
- Excellent customer service skills for interaction with Technical Support teams.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.