As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Performance Reporting Capabilities
- Develop innovative solutions that address performance reporting needs and lead rollout efforts across the Omnicom agency network
- Drive the vision for performance reporting solutions to ensure Omnicom’s capability is competitive in the market and leverages modern technologies, including defining new metrics, machine learning, and data visualization
- Ensure the solution delivers on-demand access to agency teams and clients in a manner that facilitates intuitive understanding and sound decision-making, be it through dashboards, reports, data services, or analytic environments
- Support Product Marketing as a product SME to inform development of marketing materials
- Performance Reporting Delivery
- Accountable for defining, implementing, and managing technology-driven processes that enable efficient access to usable data for analysis and presentation, while empowering agency teams to make informed decisions about their client’s business, in support of both U.S. and global accounts
- Operate as an extension of offshore Annalect teams to support successful delivery of reporting solutions
- Lead a community surrounding performance reporting with global Omnicom agencies to strengthen integration with and adoption of Omni’s capabilities
- Provide expertise across data sources to drive development of governance solutions (processes, technologies, etc.) to ensure achievement of service-level agreements across accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and access rights
- Relationship Management
- Maintain collaborative and cross-functional relationships with clients, agencies, and vendors
- Acts as an internal advocate for clients and translate business goals into actionable recommendations
Measures of Success
- Number of (and extent to which) advertisers/agencies utilize performance reporting solutions in line with our recommended technology providers, leverage onshore/offshore team services, and adopt vendor technologies
- Level of contribution to documentation, demonstrations, collateral, capabilities, and operations
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an advertising agency, professional services, big data, technology, or analytics environment
- Direct experience with advertising technology platforms, marketing automation, data visualization, cloud technologies, and/or project management tools preferred
- Experience supporting Solutions Engineers, Technical Account Managers, and/or Salesforce Developers highly preferred
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority; extensive involvement on projects including offshore, technology, operations, vendor and/or agency teams preferred
- Ability to lead product demonstrations and respond to request for information questions; prior support of strategic alliance, sales, and/or new business pitch efforts preferred
- Understanding of business intelligence technologies; direct use of PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, Alteryx, and/or Datorama preferred
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.