As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who We Are:
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Discover all of the requirements for new Sprinklr clients, to establish the success criteria for implementations
- Consult with customer and internal stakeholders to make recommendations for people, processes and technology that help our customers achieve their objectives
- Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Ensure that every client derives satisfaction and the most value possible from the implementation experience
- Project manage different projects in their delivery lifecycle while while being on top of all project, effectively communicating with the customer stakeholder
- Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Support our Services Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners
- Be involved in pre-sales activities, working with internal Sprinklr Sales and Pre Sales teams to win new business and/or grow existing accounts
- Assist the Services Sales team in scoping projects and crafting implementation proposals
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Fluent in both French and English; written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team during client’s office hours
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook,YouTube and Instagram
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.