As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a Senior Manager, Solutions Consulting to lead presales for ANZ and Korea. You will be responsible for leading a team of Solutions Consultants (SCs) in their designated region, coaching on opportunities, serving as solutions sponsor within key accounts as well as recruiting and developing team members.
As Senior Manager, Solutions Consulting you will be the primary contact for the Solutions Consultants on your team, managing their training, development and growth. You regularly observe your team in the field and provide routine feedback. You will guide your team in monthly, quarterly and yearly goal setting exercises, helping them to develop in their current role and gain skills and experience for their long-term career goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring your team is trained on product enhancements, new modules, and various use cases as the platform continually evolves.
You will assume responsibility for resource allocation in your region as well, working alongside the Director(s) of Sales in your region to manage SC resources, align the appropriate SC for the deal based on experience, and help prioritize sales activity.
Additionally, you will continue to engage in sales opportunities as a Solutions Consultant in a player-coach role. Solutions Consultants at Sprinklr are social media and product experts who serve as the key point of contact for our sales team and customers throughout the sales process. You will perform software demonstrations online via web conference or in-person while accompanying a sales executive on-site with our potential clients. You will be instrumental to the success of the sales team tasked with growing opportunities with Sprinklr’s high profile accounts while acting as leaders on the solutions consulting team.
- Lead a team of Solutions Consultants, potentially recruiting new team members to account for growth or attrition.
- Function as primary contact for the Director(s) of Sales that work within the designated region.
- Facilitate SC resource allocation across the region and assist in providing SC resource support for other regions as well.
- Train and support the SC team in delivering our value propositions, product demonstrations and RFPs.
- Proactively engage in strategic development of the SC organization by initiating and leading projects to further team development, organizational structure, product offering, technical training, etc.
- Engage in the duties of a Solutions Consultant below, as a player-coach:
- Act as key contact in creation, presentation, demonstration and maintenance of content specific to sales efforts
- Work directly with customers to educate them on the full functionality of the Sprinklr platform through:
- Participating in meetings with the sales team to understand prospects current and future social states, identify a fit for Sprinklr in their business and answer questions about our products and services.
- Performing live demonstrations.
- Conducting hands-on workshops.
- Coordinate and manage customer communication of detailed implementation, performance, analytics and other features of our software.
- Assist sales team in creating responses to RFI’s and RFP’s from major clients.
- Frequent travel and participation in industry events and customer-facing meetings.
- Acting as the SC lead on strategic deals across focus accounts.
- Assisting in the development of regional team members across their technological and strategic practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of presales management experience.
- 5+ years experience in customer facing role in enterprise software company.
- 3+ years experience in customer experience, adtech, martech, etc. technologies.
- Proven track record of leadership capabilities across teams and projects.
- Ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.