As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who We Are
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, helping the world’s most valuable companies make their customers happier. Sprinklr is 1,900 employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide immediate, personalized, and consistent experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a Content Writer to join our Content Marketing team. Reporting to the Editorial Director of Global Content, the Content Writer will play a pivotal role in producing long and short-form content that conveys Sprinklr’s unique brand story; feeds the demand generation engine; supports product marketing; and builds thought leadership credibility across diverse topics. S/he will develop deep expertise around Sprinklr products, target personas, and verticals in order to produce use case, business outcome, and customer story content that engages and persuades our target audiences. S/he will also master Sprinklr’s platform to leverage its industry-leading database and produce unique, data-driven content based on real-time insights.
In addition to being gifted with language and storytelling, the Content Writer will be attentive to detail; adept at balancing multiple projects and tight deadlines; and capable of forging strong relationships with internal and external subject matter experts. S/he will also be open to constructive feedback, and able to pivot quickly when necessary to meet the overall needs of the business.
What You Will be Responsible for
- Build a deep understanding of the Sprinklr platform and products, and the company’s unique differentiators.
- Work with Marketing leaders to understand—and help refine—the evolving brand voice and tone.
- Represent the content team for your assigned product pod, collaborating with cross-functional team members using agile marketing methodology to bring impactful content to market quickly and at scale.
- Create articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographic copy, video script, and interactive assets as part of the overall editorial calendar, and in line with the content strategy.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and use that knowledge to create the most impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the funnel assets for different products, personas, and verticals.
- Help build a robust thought leadership program—working closely with subject matter experts to define their unique voices and topic areas—that builds Sprinklr authority around Customer Experience Management, Artificial Intelligence, and other key topics.
- Know what best-in-class content looks like for both SaaS companies and category creators, and bring your ideas to help Sprinklr innovate and exceed the standard of excellence.
- Master the Sprinklr platform in order to create data-driven assets that support thought leadership and product-oriented content streams.
- Collaborate with the copywriting team to ensure that email, ad, and other short-form copy developed to support your content assets are as impactful as possible.
- Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized content.
- Know what markets you are developing content assets for, adapting them to meet any unique localized content needs and/or writing with translations requirements in mind.
Who You Are
- Lover of language who finds the best content mediums and storytelling approaches to engage and persuade your audience.
- Insatiably curious and eager to master new subject areas in order to produce genuine and credible content.
- Flexible and willing to pitch in on writing projects that may not fall strictly within your job description.
- Collaborative with teammates, especially as a new pod structure is being developed and roles are somewhat fluid.
- Adaptable, thriving in a rapid-paced environment where many days bring unexpected challenges and opportunities.
- Independent, comfortable representing the broader content marketing point of view as part of assigned product pods and effective at managing work.
What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in English or other related areas with an emphasis on writing.
- 10+ years in writing or content development positions, with at least several years at a B2B company; experience at a rapid-growth social, SaaS, and/or technology company greatly preferred.
- High-quality work portfolio across diverse content mediums including articles, podcasts, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Ability to develop relationships and work closely with other Marketing or cross-company functions.
- Experience with agile marketing principles and methodologies a plus, but not required.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.