As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa. At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building; it is core to who we are as a company.
The Success Manager is the primary link between Sprinklr and our customers. In this position, you will ensure that Sprinklr customers make the best possible use of the Sprinklr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to generate an end-to-end advertising solution
- Analyse and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of upsell or cross-sell
- Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs
- Analyse clients’ performance and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach
- Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software
- Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel
- Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business
- Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency
- Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions
- Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products
- Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package
What Makes You Qualified:
- 6+ years of overall working experience with 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency
- Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and handlinghigh volumes of data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business
- Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Social media ads certifications, like Facebook Blueprint, Google Adwords, etc are a must
- 4-year college/university degree
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Sprinklr’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Sprinklr, Inc. participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Sprinklr, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Sprinklr, Inc. follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Our careers site is only for individuals seeking a position with Sprinklr and its holdings companies. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Sprinklr does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Sprinklr employees, or any other company location. Sprinklr is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Any offer (s) of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background and criminal records check, which will be conducted in accordance with local legal regulations.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.