As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Workplace Managers at Sprinklr use the 5 Workplace Pillars as a guide to operate.
- Environment- Create and Maintain a productive, clean, safe, healthy, and comfortable work environment
- Experience- Ensure that employee experience is seamless, fun, efficient, memorable and delightful.
- Community- Build a strong community where shared experiences and values provide a feeling of belonging for all.
- Hospitality- Create a warm and welcoming environment where we anticipate needs and make all feel at home.
- Reporting- Provide monthly reports to help track and forecast finances, space needs, and administrative functions.
- Office Operations: Ensure proper set-up, function, and execution of all elements that keep the office environment and operation running day to day. This includes but its not limited to: HVAC maintenance and repairs, stocking and restocking of supplies station, stocking and restocking of kitchens and pantries, local facility repair and maintenance requests (e.g. plumbing, HVAC, light bulbs, spills, etc…), daily/weekly/quarterly janitorial and maintenance functions, etc… Ensures daily set up of every office is at the proper standard
- Environment Monitor: Conduct various environment and hospitality walkthroughs throughout the day to ensure no issue goes unattended, including a morning set-up walkthrough.
- Remove distractions to keep the workforce happy, productive and growing the business
- Purchasing and Procurement: Anticipate needs and procurement of office, cleaning, and kitchen/pantry supplies; keep all areas and inventory fully stocked.
- Organizer: Ensure the Sprinklr office, conference rooms, kitchens and storage areas are kept clean, tidy, and in an orderly fashion.
- Community Builder: Contribute to and nurture our office culture and environment to keep employees happy and productive, ensure new Sprinklrites have a desk ready for them on their first day, lead activities and collaborate with other teams to help build community among local and remote Sprinklrites. Plan, implement and coordinate internal events and social activities in respective office; thoughtfully and creatively execute consistent weekly and monthly events; assist with other department events as needed. Some of these include weekly family lunch and happy hour.
- You know what the employees love and you create programming around it. They are so proud, they even want to Instagram it.
- Office Seating Management: Coordinate interoffice seating moves, maintain and update seating charts.
- Safety and Security: Ensure security and safety within the office; develop a safety plan with Head of Security and Facilities; coordinate and communicate fire drills, safety trainings, etc. as needed. Grant and maintain access through access control platform and best practices. Ensure full and immediate removal of access from exiting employees and contractors.
- Policy Maker: Design and implement office policies with Head of Facilities; maintain and update documentation on office policies and processes.
- Liaison: Act as point-of-contact between our numerous office, food, and facility vendors, building managers and janitorial staff.
- Reception: Welcome office visitors and manage guest arrivals with authentic pleasantness. Be the best version of yourself. You don’t have to be over-the-top unless it’s who you are. Maintain the professionalism of reception area.
- Scheduling Wizard: Assist with booking main conference rooms. Assist with resolving conference room scheduling conflicts, coordinate logistics for meetings as needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food and drink etc).
- Mail person: Distribute incoming and coordinate outgoing mail and packages, including use of courier services, and purchase of additional postage. Receive and redirect mail and deliveries.
- Reporting: Ensure all monthly reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner. This includes but not limited to: expense reports, occupancy reports, seating charts, Operational Expense Reports, and welfare reports.
- Remote Employee Liaison: Help Remote employees feel connected to the offices when they are visiting or need anything from the office.
- Remotely manage the Office Locations in the same region under the same guidelines as your home office with modified execution based on distance logistics.
- No employee request is too big or small for you
- You thrive in creating a welcoming and inclusive environment
- You love interacting with new people all the time
- Candidates who are interviewing and anyone who walks in the door wants to give you a high 5 or a hug after they are done.
- You are always one step ahead
- You are comfortable in both big idea thinking and getting your hands dirty
- You adapt quickly. You thrive in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- No ego
- You are a creative problem solver
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.