As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Sprinklr’s market-leading professional services team helps our clients maximize the return on their Sprinklr investment. We apply the right mix of advisory and hands-on support across people and process optimization to make sure that our clients are successful in their digital transformation journey.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained professional who will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Sprinklr platform implementation. This role will support clients with their ongoing platform needs through best practice recommendations and platform configuration. Lead Consultants act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, ensuring optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Lead the full lifecycle of a Sprinklr project including, business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and the Sprinklr solution by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
- Provide social insights and recommendations to support clients’ business practices
- Design and configure the appropriate Sprinklr solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Establish a relationship built on trust with every client champion
- Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth
- Identify, design and develop practice assets, blogs, and participate and present in industry events
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Sprinklr products and technology to meet customer needs
- Apply Sprinklr methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software, digital, or social account management or implementation
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Prior consulting experience or experience in larger enterprise environments
- Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
You know You're Successful if….
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.