As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Customer Engagement and Market Intelligence – Manager – Analyst Relations
Sprinklr’s mission is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever. When you join Sprinklr, you join a family of global talent from around the world who are dedicated to making the world a “happier” place!
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations, you will be joining our growing, successful, and highly visible Analyst Relations (AR) program here at Sprinklr. Our AR team builds relationships with top industry analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others; evangelizing Sprinklr’s Customer Experience Management Platform.
This role is highly cross-functional and will work especially closely with our Product Marketing, Product, Solutions Consultant and Customer Marketing teams to contribute to our high impact AR programs that deepen analyst relationships, build mind share, create new marketing content derived from relevant analyst research, and bring valued insights back into our business to accelerate our ongoing improvement in execution.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for relationship building, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas, initiatives and insights to senior stakeholders.
This is a full-time position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work alongside your fellow AR teammates to implement practical and measurable analyst programs that support Sprinklr’s business priorities
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in favorable analyst perceptions
- Contribute to the coordination of meetings, inquiries, building briefing materials, campaign execution,
- Help ensure that our brand is accurately represented in key analyst reports, evaluations (Forrester Waves™ & Gartner Magic Quadrants), blogs, and commissioned research.
- Proactively work to bring in and share analyst insights with key internal partners through research, document reviews and inquiry. You’ll listen well to internal stakeholders, help meet their research needs, and help drive internal adoption of analyst resources.
- Participate in creation of new marketing content derived from relevant analyst research (blog posts, webinars, etc.)
- Help cultivate a network of customer advocates for various high-level Analyst Relations projects.
- Be adaptable. Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement against program net-dollar expansion and customer retention goals
- Be intentional. Own your point-of-view. Support growth marketing on customer marketing strategy to deliver cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Be curious and strategic. Conduct ongoing competitive, partner, and market research and ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths.
- Enterprise software experience is desirable
- 1-2 years working directly or with Analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester or IDC
- Proven track-record for managing tasks and projects in a matrixed organizational environment
Who You Are
- Experienced and thoughtful in how you express ideas; strong verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in ambiguity and support your team in doing the same
- You love to learn and are curious and open to new ideas and opportunities
- Proactive self-starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do; you seek out opportunities and share feedback
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from initiative to initiative without delay
At Sprinklr, you will work with some of the best professional, sales, and engineering talent (including one of the world-leading AI teams) in the world. Your career will be challenging and rewarding with the opportunity for you to be at your best — both personally, and professionally. Our Analyst Relations function has established a reputation for excellence, garnishing leadership in 8 consecutive Analyst evaluations, and much more.
- Create – and influence – how global brands build their experiences
- Passionate colleagues who play to win: through collaboration, hard work, and great ideas
- Global experience: Sprinklr has offices around the world including NY, San Francisco, London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Delhi.
- A fun, open working environment that creates a dynamic learning experience for everyone
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.