As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Regional Success Director manages a team of high performing Success Managers, providing relationship leadership, council, and career coaching to drive superior renewal outcomes.
- You ensure A+ talent in every seat. You proactively recruit, enable, and retain a high performing team in alignment with the Sprinklr Way. You inspire, coach and engage your team to achieve above and beyond their goals. You create intimacy amongst team members and partners to develop an environment of trust where people can grow and thrive.
- You ensure customers are receiving value and are renewable. Through your team, you deliver the gross retention + net-dollar expansion number for your assigned book of business.
- You expertly drive internal collaboration and open communication between Success, Services, Product, Support and Sales to drive results. You roll your sleeves up, and get highly involved in the Sprinklr software and coaching your team through ideal outcomes using the solution.
- You own and execute the operating rhythm for your team. You share the big picture vision, so they can drive their own goals and initiatives, in alignment with your goals. You make sure your team has the right tools, information and resources so they feel empowered to drive their book of business.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
To lead a team of Sprinklr CSMs and cultivate their professional growth, you are:
- Experienced coaching seasoned employees. You have led high performing, customer-facing teams in multiple regions.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills, empathy and care of your team and customers.
- You have ample experience directing teams toward strategic outcomes.
- You have a track record of accurate forecasting in a SaaS organisation. You lean into the administrative parts of your role.
- You know how to balance strategic and tactical expectations of the leadership role.
- Display a Growth Mindset. You possess a curious approach to life, and to your work. You embrace continuous learning as a daily practice; you stay current on MarTech thought leadership and best practice.
To successfully navigate the Sprinklr ecosystem, you are:
- Experienced serving as a collaborator, working well cross functionally - internally, externally and with your team.
- Skilled in growing global strategic accounts and understanding how and when to leverage different internal stakeholders and resources.
To work alongside Sprinklr customers and support their long-term strategic vision, you are:
- You thrive in ambiguity and support your team in doing the same
- Proven ability to drive value delivery/realisation programs
- Experience building relationships with exec levels across a global customer base. You understand what an exec at a global, multinational business needs to be successful.
- Understand the importance of, and maintain the knowledge to, successfully align technology platforms to a customer’s core business goals.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, product management or a strategic consulting organisation
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Fluent in French, and ideally one other major European language
- Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s degree from a top college or university
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.