As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Director, Field Marketing: Americas
Consumers have never been as connected and enabled as they are right now. Sprinklr empowers the world’s largest brands to be human@scale. We do this with a single, unified, AI platform that’s been relentlessly fine tuned for over a decade to analyze billions of human expressions on virtually any current or future modern digital channel. All the unstructured likes, loves, loathes, desires, and critiques, wherever they exist, are known, understood and prioritized into a real-life picture of a person’s needs and preferences. If you’re ready to take on big challenges and drive big, bold goals - you may have found your next new adventure!
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated, sales-focused marketing leader for the Americas. The Director, Field Marketing position is responsible for building and leading a team of Field Marketers for the Americas sales region. A strong candidate has a proven understanding of sales-focused marketing with experience in ABM, audience marketing and industry marketing. They enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, hand-in-hand with sales leaders to understand the needs of the business and exceeding expectations through effective partnership, strategy and execution.
What You’ll Do:
The Director, Field Marketing will hire and nurture a team of experienced & innovative Field Marketers to cover the Americas region. You will craft and execute a marketing plan in partnership with your team by aligning to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve KPIs, and ensure delivery of quarterly sales and growth targets. You will land and expand programs and support the broader marketing team by providing best practice sharing and feedback for constant improvement and innovation. The Director will be the primary marketing leader for the Americas and leverage data to inform the strategy across inside sales, managed sales and partner teams. It will require building and nurturing relationships with the regional sales teams to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve targets. You will manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel and report on campaign success and business contribution. You will also oversee the Americas field marketing team budget. This territory will require some planning for multiple-language translation.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Past experience delivering, accelerating and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing
- 10+ years experience in marketing and communications.
- 5+ years experience as a people manager; experience managing remote teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise-sized organizations.
- Account Based Marketing experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities: create clarity, generate energy & demonstrate results.
- Experience building and executing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s).
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Ability to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs.
- Have a track record of working across teams to collaborate on programs and tactics that deliver mutual benefit.
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills. Ability to demonstrate marketing leadership with executive sales leaders and customers.
- Ability to maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Experience managing a marketing budget.
- Interest to support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serve as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Have a passion for technology and disruptive technology.
- Ability to be creative, innovative and think outside the box.
- Interest in learning and embrace a growth mindset.
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results.
Why You’ll Love Sprinklr:
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we’re not just saying that - Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.