As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
Program Manager with experience in building out analytics and reporting in support of go-to-market initiatives. Candidates should have a proven track record successfully working closely with Sales, Success, and Support leadership on all aspects of the business.
The Program Manager will be responsible for compiling / analyzing sales and market data. From the analysis, provide valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities of Support Services.
- Driving global programs to increase Support program entitlement ARR$’s;
- Creating a global Center of Excellence (COE) for how Sprinklr creates and launches support services programs.
- Extract data sets, perform analyses and build financial models to support pipeline, coverage, renewal, or other initiatives
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing Sales productivity
- Support and manage strategic operational process improvement projects
- Support the implementation of Sales productivity, planning and reporting tools
- Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes for the Support/Sales organization
- Analyze performance and productivity data and assist in preparing slides for QBR’s, or other Support/Sales leadership presentations
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of Support and Support Operation
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Sales Operations experience
- 5 years of experience in a Sales Analyst or Sales Operations role
- 4-6 years of hands on salesforce.com experience including representing Sales through a large-scale launch
- 2 years managing Sales Operations projects, supporting a global sales team
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges; adopt to change
- Strong analytical skills, ability to generate clear and concise insights from large amounts of data and communicate findings effectively to Support/Sales team leadership
- Must be able to make sound judgment decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance
- Ability to work independently, organize data, conduct and guide analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization internally
- Technically savvy; knowledge of CRM tools, sales efficiency tools, proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other productivity applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow personally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge of sales performance / support sales metrics
- Experience with data visualization programs, Tableau, Chartio, Power BI, etc.
- Proficient in transforming data to insights including statistical analysis and advanced math calculations
- Salesforce experience or certification
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.