As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Below are the key competencies required to be successful in this role.
● Strong Leadership
● Strategic Thinking
● Coordinating & Directing projects
● Data Analytics, Six Sigma/Process Excellence, Lean, and Business Intelligence
● Proficiency in Communication
● Quality, Risk, and Document Management
● Continuous process improvement
● Customer Satisfaction Measurement techniques
● Building and measuring the key performance indicators
● Change Management
● Influencing & Negotiating
● Strong project management skills
● Lead, coach, train and mentor teams in the use of Six Sigma, Lean tools and processes.
● Train and mentor functional owners by providing guidance and direction as needed, to ensure they are successful with implementing ideas to improve the operations Client
● Partner with multiple Client Service Delivery & Global Shared Services teams to assist in the improvement of the quality and the process procedure documents.
● Support the implementation of best practices across to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
● Provide frequent updates to the Senior leadership on the project status and the overall benefit to the business.
● Plan, design, develop and implement strategy for operational management and personnel development.
● Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using techniques such as Six Sigma, and Lean, that results in faster and better services.
● Structured problem-solving skills, uses a systematic, and fact-based process that gets to the root cause to solve problems, analyze and improve processes
● Serving as an agent of change, assisting in solving high level complex problems resulting in breakthrough levels of performance improvement.
● Train and coach process owners in the use of statistical tools; approaches and techniques to create process management and measurement systems.
● Ensure effective control and adoption of improvements by local process owners. Lead efforts to implement process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership
● Help the organization to monitor and achieve accuracy in services delivered
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.