As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr Public Sector serves the Federal and SLED space allowing Sprinklr to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service the Public Sector vertical through direct sales, contracting, and billing.
The General Manager, Public Sector is committed to empowering teams, building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve Federal and SLED missions. As our Public Sector customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Sprinklr to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs.
Who you are:
An experienced public sector sales leader who will lead sales for the Americas Federal and SLED sales and customer success teams that help our clients tackle their most difficult challenges. You have experience in coaching and navigating large, complex deals and you lead by example.
- Develop strong vision and understanding of Sprinklr’s US Federal and SLED business and strategic goals
- Plan, implement and execute on sales strategy, leveraging market knowledge and experience to convey product value proposition and positioning
- Motivate, develop, and grow a team of sellers and cultivate a performance-based culture built on providing value to public sector organizations
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with key prospective customers and organizational leaders
- Coach sellers through complex sales and taking a more consultative approach to selling
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new capabilities and incremental business success
- Own and provide market leadership to sales teams, serving as subject matter expert throughout the full sales cycle
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Sales Operations, Marketing, and Product to drive operational and product improvements
- Maintain constant awareness of markets and competitive activity, making appropriate strategic and tactical sales recommendations to always stay one step ahead
- Maintain data hygiene with up-to-date and accurate forecasting of pipeline
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
- 15+ years of proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience leading and scaling teams selling to and directly supporting public sector organizations (e.g. federal agencies, law enforcement, public safety and/or emergency response)
- Knowledge of publicly available information and social media utilization efforts of public sector organizations, including federal agencies, law enforcement, emergency management, public information, and/or public health
- Extensive experience successfully selling into complex public sector entities with strong track record of negotiation and closing
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for public sector clients
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Adept at delivering against revenue targets and business objectives while devising and operating within a strategic business plan
- Data driven approach to sales forecasting and pipeline management
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- You are intellectually confident with a track record of being in the top 10% of what you do both personally and You persevere (never give up attitude) and possess a winning mindset in all that you do.
- You are fearless, allowing you to keep pace with our fast-moving markets while advancing us in the Customer Experience revolution
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious in your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and embrace coaching to continuously adapt and evolve.
- Empathy is your strength! You’ve demonstrated this by building personable relationships across all levels within any company or organization. You have the innate ability to relate to, connect and build relationships for a lifetime. You embody the Sprinklr Way culture
Equal Employment Opportunity
We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our Sprinklrites, our products and our community. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.