As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations listen to customers, learn from them, and show them love across digital channels. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies and we work in a fast-paced, high energy and fun environment.
We’re on an exciting journey to tell the world who we are, what we do, and what makes us special. We’re looking for a Director of Strategic Communications who is a culture fit for our Sprinklr Way and a deep subject matter expert in executive communications and creating integrated platforms and communications.
From building and growing a communications practice, you’ll have responsibility for bringing Sprinklr’s executive platforms, story and point-of-view to life through all forms of external communications- digital, social, events, speaking opportunities.
Here are the three key things you’ll help us do: 1. Craft a leadership communications strategy that activates the right leaders to help position Sprinklr as the CXM category owner. 2. Develop platforms for our executive leadership staff that amplify the Sprinklr story, category ownership and their individual platform to externally engage customers, partners and influencers. 3. Build and grow executive thought leadership content to be activated digitally, in events, speaking opportunities, etc - you are an expert in handling executives with confidence, influence and making sound, strategic decisions.
This role reports to the Head of Corporate Communications in Sprinklr’s Marketing team.
Here are some of the additional things you’ll do:
- Define and develop a communications and external engagement strategy for our Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Create strategic plans that position Sprinklr’s brand, support our CXM category ownership, align to our key growth areas and demonstrate our Sprinklr Way culture.
- Provide executive communications counsel and recommendations for members of our executive leadership team.
- Design an operating model to handle the various incoming requests and inquiries and position each of the leadership team as a bench.
- Develop in depth profiles of the Executive Leadership Team, craft messaging and keynotes for external audiences and provide all forms of content support.
- Partner with internal communications and other internal teams to align external and internal positioning.
- Build the foundation of a strong and holistic communications platform that effectively leverages all relevant mediums to communicate with clarity and impact.
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- 8+ years’ experience leading executive communications or integrated communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate the business strategy and complex issues in simple and clear language.
- You’re passionate about communicating with clarity and impact and find inspiring ways to connect with different audiences.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to successfully balance competing projects and priorities.
- You’re fun and adaptable while maintaining smart decision making, outstanding judgment, and the ability to communicate with executive leaders.
- Ability to scale content delivery and experience building multi-media communications strategies.
- Successfully demonstrate collaboration in everything you do.
- Self-motivated individual who can operate in a fast-paced environment while delivering on high impact results.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong-team player who has a vision for how first-in-class communications should be structured and delivered across the organization and externally.
- You are a creative and compelling storyteller who knows how to build platforms that align priorities while engaging audiences.
- You are influential, confident in knowing your communications craft but can easily flex to different personalities and styles as needed.
- You think globally and are focused on measuring and scaling your success and impact.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.