As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations listen to customers, learn from them, and show them love across digital channels. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies and we work in a fast-paced, high energy and fun environment.
We’re on an exciting journey to tell the world who we are, what we do, and what makes us special. We’re looking for a Social Media Leader who is a culture fit for our Sprinklr Way and a deep subject matter expert in social strategy- creative at grabbing attention and using social to help Sprinklr get noticed.
From building and growing a one-of-it’s kind social media practice, you’ll have responsibility for bringing Sprinklr’s story and point-of-view to life through all forms of digital channels.
Here are the three key things you’ll help us do: 1. Craft a compelling social media strategy along with creative messages and ideas for positioning Sprinklr as the CXM category owner that customers and partners choose. 2. Activate our executives, leaders to engage externally with customers, partners and social media influencers through inspiring, fun and fresh ways. 3. Build and grow social media follower-ship using our leading and premier products while measuring impact and results- you’ll try new things and iterate as you go.
This role reports to the Head of Corporate Communications in Sprinklr’s Marketing team.
Here are some additional things you’ll do:
- Build and oversee our corporate social media strategy and efforts, coordinating with global teams
- Raise Sprinklr’s brand and leadership in the category of Customer Relationship Management globally and drive meaningful engagement and touchpoints with the right target audiences.
- Develop highly engaging social media content that is fun and fresh and showcases who Sprinklr is- aligned to our Sprinklr values.
- Create and share annual social media plans that clearly map out priority topics, themes, events, and always on content.
- Work with the broader marketing team to support engaging campaigns that are reflective of our biggest priorities.
- Engage regularly with all team members to ensure Sprinklr’s brand shines and is driving high engagement.
- Ensure social media assets are being created for key publications for our campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create a social media video strategy
- Build and socialize a fun and engaging social media etiquette playbook that reflects our culture- make it easily updated and found by all Sprinklr employees.
- Collaborate with our head of Brand and design teams to maintain and enhance social media creative and design.
- Leverage data from Sprinklr’s platform to surface newsworthy insights and trends Make informed data driven decisions and uncover actionable insights.
- Oversee reporting and dashboards for our external communication impact.
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- 8+ years’ experience leading social media for large scale brands, ideally with a mix of agency and customer facing experience.
- Expertise in enterprise software, B2B / marketing technology is a plus.
- Expertise and technical knowledge of paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- You’re fun, creative and and you value relationship building
- A strong understanding of both organic and paid social media, including platforms, trends and targeting approaches.
- Confident communicator and excellent at managing executives.
- Highly creative and an exceptional storyteller. You have proven ability to concept and produce high-quality social content. You love it and you’re good at it.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- You work at a fast pace and collaboratively, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, and produce under tight deadlines
- Strategic, objective-oriented, dot-connecting and decisive thinker capable of marrying past experiences with fresh thinking to deliver results
- Proactive, organized, self-directed, results oriented driver
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.