As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Successful implementation and value from the Sprinklr platform starts with us. As customers advance their strategies and invest more in social media as a business driver, we’re looking for experienced project managers to help realize those ambitions. As a member of our team, you’ll support our customers through the initial stages of their Sprinklr journey and work with a team of talented consultants, solutions designers, analytics experts, as well as sales and service delivery leaders to make it happen.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a Project Manager to manage enterprise level projects for some of our biggest clients. You will be both responsible and accountable for the end to end delivery of projects across a range of clients.
- Own and manage a portfolio consisting of 12-20 accounts; controlling project scope, change control processes, risks/ issues and mitigation plans
- Partner with consulting teams, leaders and other internal departments or regional teams to coordinate and drive delivery
- Ensure that overall program is effective, whilst running individual projects according to schedule and keeping within budget
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of, key client & internal stakeholders and executives
- Develop, build, and maintain durable and trusted relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of the Sprinklr platform components and module-synergies - so as to be able to develop realistic and meaningful project plans and high-level solutions
- Ensure that each project is reported and forecasted accurately to all external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all project/program risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
- Manage client service expectations and briefs and drive successful, measurable outcomes for the client
- Set the tone for the team and strive for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery
- Provide weekly project status and burn reports to the relevant project stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- 3+ years of client management experience liaising with business owners and executive level clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & German
- Experience managing projects in IT, SaaS, Social, or Software environment
- Experience working with multi-geo, multicultural delivery teams
- Experience working on large scale project management in leading multi-organisational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve goals
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation / mediation skills
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organisational experience.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile project management a plus
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.