As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Candidates need to be located in Portland, Oregon
What You'll Do:
We seek an experienced Product Designer with a proven record of creating memorable user experiences in application or software design. The best candidate will have experience collaborating with UX designers, product teams, and engineers. Help design the next-gen software using modern methodologies and techniques for the digital enterprise.
- Ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product and keep up with best practices and design trends
- Establish design patterns and detailed user workflows in design
- Establish design language for the product by maintaining consistency across the product and executing on reusable elements
- Define the product user flows and prototypes
- Work closely with product managers & developers
- Participate in UX and design activities such as user testing and design workshops.
- Clearly and effectively present design mocks and workflows to developers and leadership teams
- Create designs to be used as clickable prototypes or animatics
Who You Are and What Makes You Qualified:
- Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges that come with creating software experiences. You are an excellent problem solver and can provide quick solutions to complex design problems for software interactions. You have excellent written and verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to designers, developers, and management.
- Thrive in fast past and flexible environments. Communicate and work well with other designers. Strive for perfection. Empathetic to user needs and passionate about ensuring painful user experiences.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating software design and UI patterns
- Expert with Sketch or Figma
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract or InVision applications
- Experience building and shipping software
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components and Material Design
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Sprinklr has spent the last eight years building software for an “un-enterprise” world. The Sprinklr Design team is tasked with designing the world’s most loved enterprise software. Find out more about what we do at https://sprinklr.design/
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.