As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
ABOUT THE ROLE - SDET I, SDET II , Senior SDET
- You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
- You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation tests.
- You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where
- ever is appropriate.
- You are also responsible to drive meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
- You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDETdepending on the role you are placed in.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science IT or related streams
- 1-4 years of professional software testing experience with
- Java Programming language with a very strong emphasis on automated testing using Selenium with Cucumber or any related frameworks.
- Hands on experience in development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium/ Cucumber) in an Agile development environment
- Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
- Hands-on experience in testing SOAP/Rest services
- Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling
- Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevent
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities
Good To Have:
- Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
- Understanding of Kafka,GraphQL and Redis concepts
- Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
- AWS ,Azure & Google Cloud Concepts
- Basic Unix commands.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers and developers
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.