As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Reporting to the VP Finance with a dotted line to the Chair of the Audit Committee, key responsibilities and priorities for the Director of Internal Audit will include the following:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive internal control process to ensure compliance with all aspects of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, for financial, operational and IT controls; Statutory reporting requirements; and Enterprise Risk Management
- Lead the ICOFR process narratives, process flowcharts, key control design, control testing, remediation and reporting.
- Develop test plans and coordinate the performance of management testing of internal controls required by Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Provide support to process owners/control owners and cross-functional teams to ensure controls are designed and implemented effectively.
- Identify and assess the implementation of new controls, as necessary.
- Establish procedures and plan for conducting internal control audits.
- Monitor and audit the company’s compliance with established internal controls.
- Prepare and update a comprehensive risk-based audit plan for evaluating the effectiveness of controls in place to manage significant risk exposures, ensure the integrity and reliability of information and financial reporting, safeguard company assets, and comply with laws and regulations.
- Understand the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (and any related SEC pronouncements) and assist in maintaining processes and functions to help ensure compliance with such requirements.
- Report progress updates to the Senior Leadership, Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Participate in disclosure committee meetings.
- Coordinate activities with external auditors to support their audit and review procedures.
- Review finance department business processes and suggest ways to improve such processes.
- Management and development of Internal Audit department and team.
What you'll need?
- 6-8 years of relevant experience of which 5+ years of experience in managing SOX (or similar) compliance programs for a US-filer parent.
- Internal controls experience with one or more US publicly-traded companies.
- Audit experience in a Big 4 Accounting firm - a plus BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting CPA or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, project management, and analytical skills.
- Experience of SoxHub an advantage.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with management, co-workers and external parties.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.