As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Role: Sr. Sales Operations Analyst - Product
Location: New York City or East Coast
Who We Are
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, helping the world’s most valuable companies make their customers happier. Sprinklr is 2,000 employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide immediate, personalized and consistent experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an experienced business and operations analyst to work closely with our Sales and Product teams to provide valuable insights into product line and business unit performance. As a part of the Worldwide Sales and Success Operations team, this individual will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Sales and Product organizations by becoming a product-data forecasting, pipeline, churn, and trend expert. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making at Sprinklr and this individual, in collaboration with the rest of the Worldwide Operations team will function as a center of expertise for the Sales and Product organizations.
You will ensure that the organization is enabled with the analytical insights, systems, tools and process needed to succeed and achieve business goals around product reporting and product-focused selling. You will own product line performance reporting to all Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams, in addition to the Executive team.
What You Will be Responsible for
- Reporting and analysis delivered to leaders of business unit/product/engineering teams detailing business results, forecast performance, and meaningful business trends through visual and numerical dashboards and presentations
- Proactively extracting and synthesizing data to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Embracing complex business problems and become an expert in business unit, product line and engineering initiatives
- Developing recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support improvements in business units/product/engineering
- Partnering with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Translating business initiatives into actionable objectives by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience across one or all of the following operations functional areas: Sales, Product
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Sales and Product teams and Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with tools such as Domo, Tableau, SQL, Excel
- Ability to bring together multiple sources of data and generate insights and business recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to senior leadership level
- Experience leading the ideation, planning, and implementation of business processes to enable more effective operations
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.