As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our growing Culture and Talent team. As the Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing Sprinklr’s compensation and benefits programs in our India location. You will research industry best practices, assess current organizational practices and make recommendations on how to maximize our total rewards approach to support Sprinklr's overall growth, particularly our talent acquisition and retention strategies. You will serve as the Sprinklr India subject matter expert and will work with other departments and our broker and vendors on best practices as well as serve as the point of contact for our employees.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Understanding equity as a compensation tool.
- Ability to train managers and employees on various aspects of their compensation packages.
- Global experience highly desired. Ability to work with Corporate Compensation COE to balance local and headquarter needs.
- Experience running annual cycle programs (merit, refresh, bonus) from inception to execution required.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manage day to day duties as it relates to the company benefits plans. Answer employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Develops effective marketing and communications vehicles to ensure all benefit programs are fully understood, valued and used by employees.
- Analyzes, evaluates and monitors the effectiveness of existing programs and vendors. Recommends new innovative solutions needed in order to meet the strategic objectives of the company using a data driven approach
- Oversees the transfer of data to external vendors, plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
- Maintains knowledge of and analyzes government regulations, benefit program trends, and key benefit benchmarks.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of excel and related HR systems and portals supporting compensation, payroll, and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5 plus or years of experience in compensation and benefits
- Excellent analytical skills are required
- Experience operating in an environment that stresses both individual accountability and team-based performance.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships and influence others with and without direct authority.
- Problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all organizational levels
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office software, including: Word, Excel, Power Point, and other Databases.
- CBP, CEBS, CCP certifications are a big plus.
- Experience at a high-growth technology company highly preferred
- HRIS system management preferred with experience
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.