As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Developer to drive our ongoing CRM ecosystem development and growth. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and -requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. Headquartered in New York City, with a development team based in Bangalore, you will be expected to work across time zones and stakeholders to drive a cohesive, world class CRM implementation.
About the Role (what you’ll be doing)
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force/Lightning
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing good technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document and implement application standards and procedure
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Update and maintain system documentation and Salesforce standard methodologies
- Ensure proper scoping of requirements and ensure all appropriate tickets are open and required documentation approvals are complete for monthly deployments.
- Assist with requirements gathering and testing and ensure user stories and test evidence are accurate and complete
- Assist with Salesforce configuration changes and coordinate changes with development team to be included in Production releases
- Measure and improve the release cycle internally
- Support the Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration.
- Mentor technical staff in the practice and drive the direction of the team’s technical focus, training, and certifications.
- 4+ years designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated platforms in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment
- 3+ years development experience on the Salesforce platform (APEX, visual force)
- Technical and business mastery of Salesforce CPQ
- Administration experience with FinancialForce, Conga
- Currently manage a development team (or teams) delivering agile CRM solutions supporting multiple aspects of the sales ecosystem (Inside Sales, Services, Marketing)
- Experience managing both onshore and offshore development teams
- You know the limits of Salesforce, the difference between what can be done and what should be done, and can clearly articulate, with technical accuracy, the difference.
- Multiple Salesforce certifications, in both administration and technical paths.
- Prior experience supporting a sales organization consisting of hundreds of sellers and associated management and administrative teams.
- Expert knowledge of Google and Atlassian software suites.
- You are methodical and detail oriented.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.