As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Consider this role your introduction to SaaS Solutions Consulting!
You will join us as part of the customer experience revolution as we experience incredible growth at Sprinklr. We will train and develop you in what is the first step of the ladder. As a part of our Global Solutions Consulting team, the Demo Engineer will partner to develop innovative solutions for our existing Enterprise customers and other global brands we are talking to. We will onboard you and train you to become an expert in our platform and solution which is recognised as "best in class". You will engineer and develop compelling product demos, customer insights and propositions which clearly articulate the incredible impact Sprinklr can have on the world. You will work closely with our Product teams to understand the emerging features and capabilities of our platform and ensure that they form part of our overall solutions.
Work with Solutions Consultants across the globe to:
- Engineer creative solutions to highlight the value of Sprinklr and distinguish us from the competition.
- Become a go-to expert on the Sprinklr platform.
- Understand customer goals and challenges to create innovative and impactful demos in Sprinklr. Increase sales success and productivity by improving demo quality.
- Develop tailored customer insights content to support pipeline generation and value realization for prospects and customers.
- Provide thought leadership on demo development and execution. Identify opportunities for automation and repeatable processes and content.
- Develop demonstration preparation skills and presentation skills.
- Participate in the proposal preparation process to support winning new business.
Work with the Product team to:
- Understand and integrate upcoming features to build them in the demo platform
- Provide valuable feedback from the field to help develop our solution.
- You may be a recent graduate or have a background in MarTech, Programmatic Advertising, Social Media, Digital Marketing or Ad Agency
- An insatiable curiosity and interest in social media, digital marketing, customer service or digital advertising. In addition an understanding of
- You are technically savvy and love solving problems with technology (we'd love to hear about an example); curious; detail oriented; a self-starter; self learner; motivated and passionate about technology
- Experience with and understanding of Cloud applications/platforms is a plus
- Fluent German and English speaker
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.