As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a seasoned Sales Systems QA tester to ensure continuity for our large CRM ecosystem. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. The QA Analyst develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing cloud solutions in accordance with project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices. The QA Analyst will also review designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve internal and external customer problems and participate in determining scope for new projects.
About the Role (what you’ll be doing)
- Execute a blend of manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Write, Review and execute test cases to ensure User Story Acceptance Criteria are tested to meet the highest software quality within schedule
- Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Responsible for successful execution and informing team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Setting up use cases which will be performed before any major/critical production release.
- Assist with test environment and test data setup
- Interact with product management, business analysts and development teams to develop an understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- Learn and create automated functional and regression tests using appropriate tools
- Be responsible for execution of automated test scripts and reviewing the test results.
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Experience in designing and building test automation scripts using Selenium in a Salesforce environment
- Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation
- Experience with APIs and API testing tools – Postman, SOAP UI
- Minimum 2+ years in Salesforce environment
- Hands on test automation development (knowledge of Provar a big bonus)
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong communication capabilities
- Pursues learning beyond scope of current assignments
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.