As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Manager, Global Sales Incentive Compensation is responsible for providing strategic direction and driving the design, planning and implementation of effective Incentive Compensation plans and policies. This leader must be able to work within a cross-functional team environment and at all levels within the organization to lead, influence and deliver results. S/he must be flexible, self-motivated, and detail oriented. This leader will partner closely with senior Business Unit and Sales leadership, Finance, Culture and Talent, and Operations for all operational aspects of our sales incentive processes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the end-to-end Incentive Compensation process including IC plan philosophy and design, goal setting, reporting, communication, awards/contests, data integrity and accuracy
- Compliance and IC governance.
- Develop a long-term vision of the incentive strategy for Sprinklr.
- Anticipate the impact of business trends and prepare plans to accommodate business changes while meeting the overall goals of the organization.
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with Business Unit Leaders, Sales, Success and Services Managers and peer leaders.
- Deliver thought leadership and subject matter expertise to stakeholders by instilling best practices in all areas of incentive compensation aligned with company objectives, brand strategies and sales force efforts.
- Ensure the creation of tailored IC Plan options to reflect unique and complex market dynamics before guiding stakeholders to choose the best option by backing up recommendations with thorough analysis, simulations and clear presentation of complex material.
- Execute an effective IC Program by continuously monitoring IC performance and performing IC health checks to identify areas of opportunity for improvements.
- Benchmark and compare Sprinklr with direct competitors on IC plan design, goal setting, administration, reporting, communication, awards/contests and governance.
- Develop and share clear insights and recommendations relating to Incentive Compensation plans and results with the senior leadership team.
- Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field
- 5+ years of commercial experience in the technology industry (SaaS experience desired)
- 5 years of sales incentive compensation experience including incentive compensation plan design
- Demonstrated successful people management experience
- Extensive knowledge of sales incentive theory and practical application
- Demonstrated proficiency in business management with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to quickly establish relationships of trust and credibility with internal client-partners and to be seen as a partner to the business with expertise in Incentive Compensation
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence senior management through thoughtful analysis and cogent arguments
- Proven ability to work effectively in a matrix organization to deliver impactful results
- Expert in Excel, WorkDay experience preferred, but not required
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social -- together.
- We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that -- Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
EEO We do not just accept differences -- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our Sprinklrites, our products and our community. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.