As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As a part of the Worldwide Sales and Success Operations team, the Sales + Success Operations, Compensation Analyst will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success and Sales compensation. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making at Sprinklr and this individual will function as a center of expertise for compensation operations to design, administer, calculate and process sales and success variable compensation.
In order to be successful, the Sales + Success Operations, Compensation Analyst will have demonstrable experience in analyses, reporting, project management, and processes with knowledge of and a strong interest in compensation. They will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including, Operations, Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Culture & Talent, and the Leadership team.
- Administer variable compensation process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, auditing and analyzing relevant booking and commission data
- Partner with Culture & Talent and Finance to administer new compensation plans
- Calculate compensation results monthly, quarterly, annually
- Ensure accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the commission plans
- Effectively communicate with sales and success leadership and the global operations team for commission reviews to gain necessary approvals and to ensure they understand the drivers of their plan
- Research, reconcile and resolve commission discrepancies or adjustments
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding plan performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements
- Support compensation design to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Customer Success and Sales are measured on
- Assist in design and rollout of annual sales and success variable compensation plans in alliance with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Operations, Leadership, and Culture & Talent teams
- Ready to dig in to complex problems and become an expert in Sales and Customer Success compensation operations at every level
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related experience in Operations, Compensation, or Financial Analysis
- Experience across multiple operations functional areas: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools, Excel, and Google Applications
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to executive leadership level
- Comfortable working with and condensing large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information for leadership
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.