As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Operations, Sales Compensation Manager will be integral to the success and effective operations of Sprinklr’s Customer Success and Sales organizations. As a part of the Worldwide Sales and Success Operations team, they will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success and Sales compensation operations. In order to be successful, this individual will have demonstrable experience in compensation design, processes, calculations, reporting and analytics across Success and Sales functions. They will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including, Sales and Success Operations, Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Culture & Talent (HR), and the Executive/Senior Leadership team.
- Establish and manage policies, procedures and reporting and drive operational results across Sales and Success Compensation
- Willing to dig in to complex problems and become an expert in compensation operations at every level
- Develop recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support improvements in Sales and Success compensation operations
- Drive compensation design and recommendations to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Sales and Customer Success are measured on
- Partner with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Ability to pull data points and analyses together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Support compensation design to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Sales and Customer Success are measured on
- Ready to dig in to complex problems and become an expert in compensation operations at every level
- Design, administer, calculate and communicate sales variable compensation in accordance with Sprinklr’s policy and individual compensation plan.
- Administer variable compensation process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, auditing and analyzing relevant booking and commission data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the commission plans
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership for commission reviews to gain necessary approvals and the sales teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commissions
- Assist in design and rollout of annual sales variable compensation plans in alliance with Sales, Finance, Operations and Culture & Talent teams
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of related experience focused on compensation, operations, or financial anaylsis
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
- Experience across multiple operations functional areas: Sales, Services, Customer Success
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Experience using Customer Success Software, CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications; Experience with compensation tools like Xactly a plus
- Experience with tools such as Domo, Tableau, Excel
- Ability to communicate with business owners from around the organization, creating strong partnerships with other teams without direct reporting lines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to executive leadership level
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities, while also leading or leveraging cross-functional teams, to deliver projects on time
- Experience leading the ideation, planning, and implementation of business processes to enable more effective operations
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to senior leadership level
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.