As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Who We Are
Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, helping the world’s most valuable companies make their customers happier. Sprinklr is 1,900 employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide immediate, personalized and consistent experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for an inspired writer, experienced manager, and all-around creative powerhouse to lead messaging and copy efforts. Reporting to the VP of Content, Web and Creative Services within Marketing, the Director, Global Messaging and Copy will play a pivotal role in taking brand positioning and transforming it into effective messaging that will cascade through all marketing assets and collateral. S/he will also work closely with the Creative Director, both as that brand positioning is developed and as part of an ongoing collaboration. Leveraging a small team of copywriters that the Director, Global Messaging and Copy will build and utilizing editorial guidelines that s/he will create, s/he will ensure that the Sprinklr voice and messaging is effectively carried across all major public-facing communication channels, including corporate web properties; demand generation email, ad, and other campaign materials; product marketing collateral; and more.
In addition to having a flawless ear for language, an obsession for improving engagement and conversion rates, and an ability to juggle a high volume of projects, the Creative Director, Global Copy will be a key team player, collaborating extensively with the content, brand, demand generation, inside sales and product marketing teams, all of whom will effectively be their internal customers.
What You Will be Responsible for
- Work with the Creative Director to understand the developing brand voice that embodies Sprinklr’s unique market position, vision, and mission; and establish an ongoing working relationship.
- Create editorial guidelines that codify the brand positioning and voice; provide guidance to the larger copywriting and cross-functional marketing teams; and help ensure there is one consistent brand voice across all public-facing touch points.
- Reinvent and be the ongoing steward of language across the corporate website, ensuring it embodies the Sprinklr voice and working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Help develop and refine processes for the briefing, kickoff, review, and approval of all copy projects.
- Hire and manage a team of internal and contract copywriters to support needs across digital ads, email, infographics, print, video, social and other channels, and ensure quality and consistency across their work.
- Partner with functional and project leaders across marketing to brainstorm campaign concepts and taglines, bringing a creative and innovative voice to the table; and help scope projects on realistic budgets and timelines.
- Understand our target persona and industries and develop messaging nuances that effectively speak to all priority segmentations.
- Work with a production resource to manage a high volume of deadlines, prioritize and allocate assignments, and deliver all projects on time.
- Mind the details, with processes in place for proof-reading and fact-checking.
- Develop best practices for all channel and copy types to drive increasingly higher engagement and conversion rates; work with the Analytics team to measure everything; and lead a creative review process to share results across the team and continually iterate for better performance.
- Work closely with your Design counterparts, elevating all work product through collaborative ideation.
- Work closely with the Content team, ensuring that the Sprinklr voice is carried through in all longer-form assets; collaborating on shared projects such as video scripts and infographics; and consulting on headlines and other short-form elements.
- Coordinate with the localization team and native speaker representatives to ensure that the Sprinklr voice is properly retained across translations, tailoring for different markets and using local resources as needed.
- Understand our SEO goals and strategy and partner with our SEO resource to ensure copy is optimized on all web pages.
- Inspire your team to push creative boundaries and distinguish Sprinklr by its unique voice, while delivering projects on time and at scale.
Who You Are
- Lover of language and creative innovation, but also detail-driven processes.
- Strategic planner and risk-taker who continually strives to improve performance.
- Thrive in a rapid-paced environment where many days bring unexpected challenges and opportunities.
- Team leader and steady influence who calmly manages through transformation and ambiguity.
- Cross-functional partner who enables other groups’ achievements by bringing your creative vision and upholding brand standards.
What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Journalism or other related areas with an emphasis on writing.
- 10-15 years copywriting experience, with approximately half of that in team management roles.
- Experience developing and owning the voice of a brand, and overseeing ongoing implementation.
- B2B experience required, but mix of B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Work portfolio across diverse channels including email, digital ads, video, social, and print
- Experience working with in-house and outsourced resources.
- Experience collaborating across marketing and/or company functions to deliver creative insights and copywriting projects.
- Proven ability to run production/traffic processes to ensure all copywriting projects are delivered to spec and on-time.
- Experience at a rapid-growth social, SaaS, and/or technology company.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.