As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Director of FP&A (supporting CRO Organization)
What You’ll Do
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. The Director will support the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and the Global Sales organization from a Finance perspective. This person will drive the CRO’s annual budgeting process, monthly and quarterly forecasts, operating plan, variance analysis, and special projects, including operational KPI development. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including supporting analysis and deck preparation for board presentations, quarterly financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business initiatives, acquisition analyses, and other ad hoc projects. This function is a key analytical engine of the company to provide insights to support optimal business decision making.
This position will report directly to the AVP Finance / Head of FP&A and work closely with the other members of the FP&A team, CFO, and senior management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, account planning, sales compensation, and expenses;
- Develop, assess and adjust a KPI dashboard of key business metrics that help business leaders to track revenue performance;
- Own and partner with the CRO and Revenue Leadership Team on strategy, reporting, annual budget process, and continuous forecasting;
- Develop accurate financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives;
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes;
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand Revenue in departmental programs and operations;
- Participate in M&A activities and acquisition integration; and,
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Skills and Experience:
- 10 - 12 years of progressive financial experience in a commercial B2B environment; at least 5 in SaaS
- Ability to interpret, understand and manipulate complex data;
- Extensive experience in developing budgets, tracking to actual in high growth businesses at all company levels, i.e. divisional/global/ departmental;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within short/tight deadlines and with high precision;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity;
- S. degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, action-packed growth environment.
- Some experience with Sales Capacity Planning, Quota Setting, and Commission reporting is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adaptive, and Netsuite
- Some knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Looker is a plus
Sprinklr has spent the last ten years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.