As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Director, Head of Localisation
The Localisation Director is responsible for overseeing Sprinklr’s Globalisation/Localisation program. Our Localisation efforts span our SaaS solution, Knowledge Portal, in-platform messaging, website, marketing collateral and campaigns - currently across 9+ languages within the platform and 5+ languages for marketing and campaigns. This role will help set strategy for our Localisation program, liaise with relevant global stakeholders across Engineering, Marketing, Support and Field teams, lead a localisation team of project managers and linguists to manage process, technology and vendors and oversee reporting and ROI.
This position is based in London.
The Marketing Operations team is responsible for helping the Marketing organisation to be as effective and efficient as possible by managing and executing campaigns, managing digital & social marketing channels, supporting events, localising content, managing our marketing infrastructure and providing insights & analytics.
- Lead a global team of Localisation managers and translators
- Liaise across Sprinklr teams: Engineering, Marketing, Support, Sales/Success
- Manage vendor relationships for quality, efficiency and cost
- Consult and share best practices across teams - especially for new initiatives
- Develop a measurement program for insights, volume/capacity, quality and ROI
- Stay abreast of industry trends including vendors, technology innovations and network with best-in-class industry peers
- Native speaker in French, Spanish or Mandarin preferred
- Motivational team leader; able to inspire and evangelise the importance of Localisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively across time zones and cultures
- Excellent organisational, time and self-management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure on multiple projects.
- A strategic thinker, always thinking a couple steps ahead
- Focus on quality; test solutions end-to-end to ensure successful delivery
- A team player; collaborative and works well with colleagues across Sprinklr
- Results-oriented; able to define and expand a measurement program
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum BA in Marketing, Business or Linguistics; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Globalisation/Localisation including software internationalisation; 3 years as program leader
- SaaS work experience, especially working with global Engineering teams
- Working knowledge of localisation platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, WorldServer, XTM International, Memsource, MemoQ or any similar product that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Experience with more than one vendor: RWS, TransPerfect, Lionbridge, Amplexor, WeLocalize, Smartling
- Experience with MT/PE cost optimisation and any other AI application for Internationalisation/Localisation
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.