As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building is core to who we are as a company.
As a part of our expansion, we are building out our Global Strategic Account (GSA) business to focus upon our largest customers. This role will be responsible for owning the overall relationship with Sprinklr’s top customers while focusing on growing our footprint with these accounts.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals targeting and growing one of our biggest strategic accounts. You will be working with the C-level at some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to help achieve their most strategic corporate objectives by connecting those objectives to Sprinklr’s broad set of solutions. We are customer obsessed.
- You will be called upon to develop the account growth strategy for one strategic account and to identify and engage the key global executive stakeholders within this multinational account. We believe it is OK, be fearless.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes us happy.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and opportunities through engagement with alliance partners and existing champions from within the account(s). We passionately, genuinely care.
- You are intellectually curious and will seek ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide insight and help our customers achieve their top business objectives. We believe that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: we are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers, alliance partners and clients. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do. AND, we are led by character.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment. We never, ever give up.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND we are coachable.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you can recognize the patterns associated with complex, enterprise-wide SaaS deals. You have proven experience with large fortune 500 Accounts. We are customer obsessed.
- Vertical knowledge - you have experience managing/leading accounts within the luxury retail industry (Luxe Retail)
- You’ve been successful in building relationships by first building trust. Sprinklr is a best in class solution, but we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are crucial and you have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You have experience using a customer-centric sales methodology that focuses on identifying and achieving measurable business value. This includes ensuring that all functions within a company - from the users of the software to the C-Level executive - are clear on the measurable value your solution provides
- You have experience working in a “team selling” environment in which you help drive the strategy, but utilize an ecosystem of resources to help executive on the strategy
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and modern buyers that’s changing, and as interactions in modern channels evolve, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how modern channels can impact the front-office functions of a large organization is critical. We do the right thing always, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.