As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Long past the era of plug-and-play software, global brands with distributed infrastructure networks need help to fully optimise customer experience software deployments for their specific business requirements. Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well trained professional to establish trusted relationships with our new and existing clientele, and propose services solutions that guarantee value realisation from Sprinklr deployments in the short and long term.
Sprinklr is seeking a Professional Services Engagement Manager to join the team in the UK. They will work with internal sales, services and partner teams to strategise around new business opportunities for new and existing customers, and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders as a trusted advisor for Sprinklr services solutions, including implementation, managed services, training and moderation.
As an expert in Sprinklr’s value proposition and our services solutions, you will be responsible for the entire services sales support during pre-sale engagements, preparing service delivery proposals. scopes of work and project plans to ensure the successful deployment of Sprinklr, preparing our customers for long term value realisation from their adoption of Sprinklr’s technology.
The candidate will possess the ability to gather customer requirements, design and propose complete solution offerings that clearly fit into customer’s business requirements to solve their current pain points, alongside Sprinklr’s account teams.
This role will report into the Director, Services EMEA and must be fluent in English, with additional European language capabilities (e.g. French, Italian, Portuguese) considered a bonus.
- Support the Services Sales Leader to scope and propose new services business, to grow existing accounts and secure new customers, for our Enterprise and Large Enterprise customers
- Discover the requirements for Sprinklr clients to propose complete integrated service delivery offerings that clearly fit into customer’s business requirements to solve their current pain points
- Develop proposals and respond to RFPs/RFIs positioning recommendations for Sprinklr deployment strategies
- Lead executive services-sales presentations of Sprinklr services offerings, including at client locations, covering Sprinklr’s Southern Europe region
- Document customer requirements, both technical and organisational, during the pre-sale cycle to inform a subsequent successful deployment of Sprinklr
- Write Statements of Work that include scope, effort estimates & timelines for the delivery of services that will help customers achieve stated business outcomes from their adoption of the Sprinklr platform
- Develop close plans, in collaboration with sales teams, for strategic opportunities and help drive opportunities to closure, including supporting negotiations with customer legal and procurement teams where required
- Develop relationships with colleagues in success, services, product, sales and other delivery stakeholders to ensure solutions proposed are comprehensive and have sign-off from delivery owners
- Develop relationships with key customers for growth and upside
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts for Services
- Assist in project management and escalation-resolution for key accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of previous experience in business development or professional services
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work individually and as member of a team
- Decisive, quick thinking, reliable, and likes to take ownership
- Attention to detail but flexible with a can-do attitude
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Experience in social media platform / management software is preferred
- Extremely strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Competency working in a highly-matrixed environment
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision, while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes for Sprinklr and for our customers
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.