As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Product Support Team!
The most important criteria for joining our Product Support team are:
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Spanish and English
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Fluency in social media channels
What You'll Do
The Product Support Engineer is primarily responsible for providing prompt high-quality communication and support for the Sprinklr platform and products. This person will handle incoming issues following Support processes. This person will also work on other projects and documentation as required. Product Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users. Support engineers will be required to be on-call on a regular basis throughout the year.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Perform initial triage of all support tickets submitted to the Product Support help desk, providing courteous responses, ensuring accuracy of ticket data and performing assignment of tickets to the appropriate group for resolution
- Independently identify and escalate urgent issues, track and report on trends
- Handle service interruptions and known issues, keeping customers up to date at all times on incident progress, including coordinating response, escalation, tracking and analysis of incidents
- Duplicating and troubleshooting product and technical issues faced by clients, working towards a speedy resolution.
- Taking ownership of customer tickets and provide resolution within SLAs
- Responsible for tasks including customer items as well as internal housekeeping, documentation and analysis
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement, problem resolution and workflow improvements
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Masters in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a software/support and services environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role supporting software products
- Client-facing experience supporting software products
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Fluency in Portuguese will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Firm grasp of the web and social media
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.