As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Customer support experience supporting web-based software platforms and experience working with large enterprises.
Meet our Global Technical Support Team!
The most important criteria for joining our Product Supportability Engineer in Technical Excellence Operations (TEO) are:
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to manage all on hold tickets
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
What You'll Do
The Product Supportability Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality product support for the Sprinklr platform and/or Sprinklr products. This person will also work on other projects and KCS documentation as required. Product Supportability Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users within SLA.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Owner for all cases with engineering in the module
- Duplicating and troubleshooting product and technical issues faced by clients, working towards a speedy resolution for all L3 / Send to Engineering cases
- Developing in-depth product expertise in order to provide solutions for product issues
- Taking ownership of technical issues, understanding customer requirements and workflow, and working within escalation processes to resolve more advanced issues within SLA
- Isolate the problem to a service issue or a bug or a channel partner issue or channel API limitation.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Mongo db , ElasticSearch an added advantage
- Experience using Chrome Developer Tools , React JS
- API Integrations Troubleshooting
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience in a software/support and services environment.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years experience in Sprinklr Support as an L2 PSE or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.