As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
About this role
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will help build internal solutions for efficiency and scale. You will be working with the process team to identify the tasks which can be automated. Work with the product support leads to build ticket deflection strategy.
What You'll Do
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Build scalable models for internal usage.
- Present automation models to the leadership.
- Identify the best model usage based on outcome.
- Work with the product group and share product improvement ideas.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Expert in creating Implementation Plan, and coming up with estimations
- Hand on experience in both basic level and advanced level UI automation
- Ability to reuse automation that involves workflows and templates
- Excellent in Debugging workflows and Data Inputs
- Prior development experience using .NET/ Python (min 2-3 yrs)
- Good understanding of RPA infrastructure/ Orchestration
- Prior experience implementing intelligent automation solutions
- Experience working in Agile projects and knowledge of Jira tool
- Prior experience working with Center of Excellence is a plus
- Good Planning and time management skills; ability to mentor junior team members
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Capability to think outside RPA to achieve Hyperautomation
- Continuous learning/ improvement mind-set, excellent team player
- Good communication, presentation, coaching skills
- Willing to learn, Ambitious, Enthusiastic
- Prior experience working with global teams
- Hands-on experience in implementing RPA
- Excellent capability in capturing and documenting process area for RPA
- Prior .NET development experience
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.