As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Advertising Success Team!
We ensure that every stakeholder maximises their usage of the platform and understands how Sprinklr can help them achieve their strategic objectives with regards to the advertising module. Our main goal is to deliver hands-on client support to ensure customer satisfaction that leads to platform adoption and account growth.
Our KPIs are primarily focused on relationship health, platform adoption, and revenue retention & growth. We never lose a customer, and constantly demonstrate value.
What You'll Do
We are looking for someone who can ensure the following outcomes for every client:
- Deliver Value: Be able to deliver on, and communicate the value associated with the customer’s investment in the Sprinklr platform.
- Establish Relationships: Establish and nurture relationships built on trust with every new customer, develop client champions, and identify key stakeholders.
- Strategic Partner: Become your customer’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Sprinklr.
- Guarantee Retention: Work cross-functionally with internal teams (sales, professional services, product dev, training and support) to create a unified account team that supports the customer through contract renewal and surfaces new growth opportunities.
- Drive Adoption: Drive adoption and usage of new products and features across multiple business units, teams, and markets within a single customer.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the platform leading to client retention.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients based off of pre-existing workflows.
- Act as day-to-day contact for stakeholders and system administrators.
- Provide subject matter expertise on social business practices.
- Be a go-to resource for platform knowledge regarding the ads module, both with clients and internally.
- Communicate customer needs and priorities to business development teams to help ensure our product meets customer expectations.
- Work with sales, enablement, training and success teams to ensure the client’s needs are meet and exceeded during every stage of the client lifecycle.
- On-going training support and ad hoc training sessions.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2 years+ of experience in paid social account management at a brand, agency or technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
- Ability to identify and clearly articulate issues clients are facing and plans on how to solve them.
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases and teach clients how to maximize platform performance.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Direct experience at running paid campaigns is preferred.
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Fluent in English.
You Know You're Successful if….
- The depth, breadth and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing.
- Customers add new licenses, modules and services to their package.
- Constantly coming up with new strategies for client delight that are adopted by your clients and peers.
- Stakeholders participate in Sprinklr events and case studies.
- Your platform and industry knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.