As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Developers to improve security and implement fix at scale.
- You will be the ambassador of security for the internal teams and will be responsible for awareness and trainings across organization.
- Automate and monitor all steps required to provide scalable Security Testing Service.
- Consolidate data from different security testing tools and, provide analysis and reporting capabilities to security team and development teams
- Stay updated with emerging security threats and proactively implement mitigations in Sprinklr’s environment.
- Work with developers to resolve security issues.
- Regular penetration testing of all the end points including APIs, web application and mobile apps.
- Source code review using commercial tools.
- Work with software development teams to proactively assess risk, fix security issues and provide policy guidance.
- Safeguarding cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure).
- 2-5 years of working experience in penetration testing of web application and APIs, or mobile apps.
- Advanced understanding of L2 LAN/WAN networking (CIDR, subnetting, routing).
- Versed with concepts of Security in Cloud(AWS or Azure).
- Mobile security exposure to both iOS and Android.
- Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities.
- Familiarity with common attack patterns, exploitation techniques and remediation techniques.
- Technical knowledge in at least one security domain such as application security, systems and network security, authentication or security protocols.
- Provide high quality consulting support for SAST/DAST and vulnerabilities found
- Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed.
- Experience with various security tools and products (like, Fortify, Checkmarx, WebInspect, Burp Suite, ZAP, Arachni, etc.).
- Versed with backup and disaster recovery methodologies.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.