As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Manager, Managed Services
Reporting to the Regional Head of Managed Service, a managed services manager is responsible for setting the tone for their managed services team and strives for quality and excellence in all aspects of managed services.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Manage and retain a team (up to 10) of high performing Managed Services Consultants working across multiple enterprise-level clients
- Nurture talent to focus on customer delight, increase adoption and retention of the Sprinklr platform
- Track and monitor the team’s billable utilization, to ensure the utilization target is attained on a monthly basis
- Assist and guide the team with goal setting and career pathing/development
- Conduct bi-weekly 1 on 1 session with all team members
- On-boarding new resources
- Manage the U.S. based Managed Services book of business
- Accountable for Managed Services client retention percentage
- Increase Managed Services penetration percentage across Sprinklr’s client base
- Account alignment with Regional Sales Managers/ Success Managers with new up-sell opportunities
- Provide bi-weekly updates for client renewal to Regional Practice Lead
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues ensuring quick resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people who also has the ability to motivate and focus a team and to develop individuals
- 2 years prior people management experience ideally in high paced SAAS, Technology, or Marketing environment
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 4-year college degree (minimum)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.