As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Role: Sr. Sales Operations Analyst - Inside Sales
Location: New York City or East Coast
As a part of the Worldwide Sales and Success Operations team, the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst - Inside Sales will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Inside Sales organization by collaborating with leaders within the Inside Sales, Sales, and Operations teams. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making at Sprinklr and this individual, in collaboration with the rest of the Worldwide Operations team will function as a center of expertise for the Inside Sales organization.
In order to be successful, this individual will have demonstrable experience in analyses, reporting and processes across a broad range of Sales Operations and Inside Sales topics such as pipeline, productivity, MQL to SQL processes, account loading, conversion reporting, compensation, reporting and dashboards, and forecasting. They will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including, Sales Operations, Inside Sales, Sales, Marketing ,and the Senior Leadership team.
- Report to leaders and regional teams on results, forecasts, and trends with insights and analysis through dashboards, presentations, and reporting
- Collaborate with the regional Inside Sales teams and Inside Sales leadership to develop KPI reporting and key business insights
- Ability to pull data points and analyses together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Ready to dig in to complex problems and become an expert in Inside Sales operations at every level
- Develop recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support improvements in Inside Sales operations
- Support compensation design to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Inside Sales are measured on
- Partner with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Translate business initiatives into actionable objectives for Inside Sales operations by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience across one or all of the following operations functional areas: Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Inside Sales teams and Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with tools such as Domo, Tableau, SQL, Excel
- Ability to bring together multiple sources of data and generate insights and business recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to senior leadership level
- Experience leading the ideation, planning, and implementation of business processes to enable more effective operations
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.