As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What We Are Looking for:
We seek an experienced Product Design Manager who enjoys working with creatives and product managers every day. You will report to our Sr. Director of Design and work in partnership with our Design Program Manager to collaborate with product and development teams to define the work and conduct daily design reviews. You will enable designers through weekly 1x1s and quarterly reviews. You will focus on aligning and allowing the teams to efficiently scale the business and deliver customer value by measuring ROI. Success is defined by delivering flawless design, providing the best experiences for our users, and developing and retaining a happy design team.
What You Will Do:
- Implement and create processes to organize multiple design initiatives and drive deliverables to dependant teams
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Design pod
- Mentors coach and helps to define a career path for individual contributors
- Runs weekly/bi-weekly sprints
- Responsible for design team's capacity, velocity, burndown, and actively clearing blocks
- Clearly articulates blocks, gaps, and opportunities to leadership, and comes with potential solutions
- Strategic partner with the Product Owner
- Helps to define design direction, and provides designers with clear expectations
- Manage team workload and competing priorities along with Design PGM
- Collaborate with product management and program management teams to ensure a smooth product development process
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure a seamless relationship between design, product, and development team and pixel perfect execution
- Ensure that design systems embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends
- Participate in UX and design activities such as user testing, user research, and design workshops
- Background in design management or experience working in a design environment directly with designers required
- Previous background as a designer is a must
- Managing design teams and working alongside additional design managers is a must.
Who You Are
You are creative and open to critique, and face challenges in design head-on. You love working with designers’ non-linear creative thinking approach to solving problems. You have a strong passion for user experiences and strive for excellence, while empathizing with users. You are ok with not necessarily having well-defined milestones in the creative process. You thrive in a fast paced and flexible environment, and communicate and work well with designers.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Organized strategic design thinker
- Experience understanding needs of business and end customers
- Experience collaborating with designers, researchers, product, and developers
- Passion for user experience and design
- Passionate about product design and building world-class enterprise solutions
- Deep understanding of the design process
- Track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business in design
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people/personalities in design
- Ability to thrive in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment in software development
- Ability to take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Experience in Figma and design tooling is required
- Experience building and shipping software is required
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and users is fundamental
- A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in the same or similar position is required
Find out more about the Sprinklr Design team, who we are, and what we do at
Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide unique experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands worldwide, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.