As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Sprinklr’s market-leading professional services team helps our clients maximise the return on their Sprinklr investment. We apply the right mix of advisory and hands-on support across people and process optimisation to make sure that our clients are successful in their digital transformation journey.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained management professional who will work cross-functionally with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Success & other Services organisations to coordinate a team of Engagement Managers across the EMEA region, and then ensure they have the training, tools and support to successfully support our sales organisation with services proposals to support the growth of the company and retention of our customers. The Director is accountable for accurate scoping and attachment of services to software deals, measured by attach rate, discount rate, in-hours project delivery and, ultimately, customer satisfaction and retention.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 6-9 Engagement Managers:
- Accountable for the successful scoping of every deal across EMEA
- Ensure engagement management team is following best practices and adhering to Sprinklr processes and policies (e.g. pipeline management, services estimation and profitability management, Statement of Work completion accuracy, etc.)
- Recommend packages or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired services support for new project rollouts
- Provide input on and/or lead strategic deal cycles from a services perspective, to oversee successful delivery
- Take ownership for your team’s performance and personal development
- Provide help to management, including process building, hiring and training
- Mentor and on-board new hires
- Maintain engagement manager accountability for their business
- Manage the Engagement Management business:
- Act as an escalation point in deal cycles and provide expertise to ensure delivery quality for all Sprinklr deliverables
- Conduct business inspections to forecast new services opportunities consistently and accurately
- Maintain reporting on key performance metrics for the team, including attach rate, discount rate, bid margins, and report into senior leadership
- Manage deal allocations for all engagement managers
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of services proposals, to ensure accuracy of scoped recommendations
- Present onsite in customer meetings and in Sprinklr internal meetings
- Develop relationships with key customer stakeholders where necessary to facilitate partnership with Sprinklr
- Develop and upskill the Sprinklr partner network in relation to services scoping, and facilitate definition of co-delivery partnerships where appropriate
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with other Sprinklr teams
- Manage and set expectations of other departments on services offerings
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 5+ years of managing a high performing Engagement Management team
- 5+ years’ relevant consulting or industry experience in software implementation, digital, ecommerce, user experience
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
- Additional language capabilities (e.g. French, German, Spanish) considered a bonus
You know You're Successful if….
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
- Excellent relationship builder and cross-departmental collaborator
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.